In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing projects related to a broad spectrum of IT related areas. The ideal candidate can easily lead multiple technology-related projects from implementation to post production as they interact with our most important clients. You’ll manage every phase of the project like a pro and turn ideas into actionable tactics, timelines, budgets, reporting, and other deliverables. We’re looking for a natural team leader with amazing organizational skills who embraces tasks and challenges with equal enthusiasm.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Provide support to on-site technical resources.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reporting.
- Meet with clients regularly to present detailed project status updates.
- Develop comprehensive project trackers to be shared with clients as well as other stakeholders.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs and results.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- High level of expertise in Excel and other office-related applications.
- A College degree in a Business or IT related field is a plus.
- PMI Certification is a plus.
- Previous experience in IT as a Project Manager is required.
- A strong understanding of IT Networks and related technologies is required.
- A strong understanding of low-voltage network cabling is required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a US company.
- Leadership skills are a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Enthusiastic and able to work with non or minimum supervision
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying