In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of projects related to a broad spectrum of IT related areas. The ideal candidate can easily manage large technology related projects from implementation to post-production as they interact with our most important clients. You’ll manage every phase of the project like a pro and turn ideas into actionable tactics, timelines, budgets, reporting, and other deliverables. We’re looking for a team member with IT and/or low voltage networking experience with amazing organizational skills who embrace tasks and challenges with equal enthusiasm.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Maintain progress reporting.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate issues and scope changes to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Provide support to on-site technical resources.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation and reporting.
- Meet with clients regularly to present detailed project status updates.
- Update comprehensive project trackers to be shared with clients as well as other stakeholders.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs and results.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- High level of expertise in Excel and other office related applications.
- College degree in Business or IT related field is a plus.
- understanding of IT Networks and related technologies is required.
- Strong understanding of low voltage network cabling is a plus.
- Previous experience leading deployment or installation projects is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a US company.
Leadership skills are a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying