An Interpreter is responsible for using their knowledge of languages to help people communicate with one another, despite language barriers. Their duties are assist clients in communicating, translating spoken presentations or speeches for multilingual audiences and helping translate spoken words into written messages.
An Interpreter position carries the responsibility of conveying another individual’s thoughts and intentions. While the translation itself may not be exactly what the person is saying, the Interpreter has to discern how the comment is meant to be received while maintaining the integrity of the conversation. Interpreters are often expected to be able to:
- Translate a question or request clearly and accurately, conveying phrasing and intention as it relates to the subject.
- Convert dialogue and convey the intent of the original speaker, understanding that many idioms and slang terms do not translate exactly between languages.
- Assist the company with written and oral communication as needed.
- Submit translations to appropriate management for review as needed.
Other skills required:
- Excellent English is a must
- Recruiting/talent acquisition experience is a must
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, and Power Point)
- Analytical skills, self-driven and willingness to support and learn from different recruiting areas
- Organized, responsible and with strong sense of urgency and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate properly and professionally
- Law Benefits
- Excellent Salary
- Growth opportunities
- A flexible, engaging, and diverse workplace
- A work environment where we believe in you – both as an expert and a human
- Personal development
- To practice self-management and shared leadership, which give you the possibility to influence how we operate and how we go forward.
Come and grow with us! We are waiting for you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying