The Telecom Provisioner works for international companies providing support to order processing, coordinating processes with clients, and managing communication between different parties involved in project scope and development.
- Developing a Scope of Work for all aspects of projects to ensure successful deployment.
- Oversee calls and meetings for projects to monitor deliverables and timelines.
- Track and report on project action items and challenges related to projects.
- Work with clients and vendors to ensure all necessary technical information is obtained to accurately implement services.
- Assess project risks and provide clients with contingency plans.
- Coordinate all onsite work with necessary parties to activate services.
- Complete a first bill review to ensure it meets contracted rates
- Assist clients as requested with provisioning, billing, or service issues.
- Assist sales by identifying additional business opportunities.
- Coordinate hand-off to the client support team upon project completion.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying