This position involves maintaining close communication with high-level executives, and internal management to maintain a strong and productive business relationship. To be successful on this role, this person should practice active thinking, must be willing to support the recruitment area, employee relations, international requisitions, and other human capital tasks as needed.
- Lead national & international talent acquisition strategies, while in charge of recruitment process from beginning to end.
- Create a solid professional relationship with internal staff, identifying areas of improvement, creation & maintenance of employee benefits.
- Support to you team.
- Provide HR inductions to hew hires, creation of job descriptions, coordination of interviews with hiring managers using recruitment platforms.
- Actively work with HR team coordinating team buildings, event planning and human capital
- process development.
- Support on any other human capital area as needed.
Other skills required:
- Oriented to results & eager to learn new technologies
- Self-driven & organized
- Problem solver, analytical and professional with integrity
- Stability & desire to build a career path within Tech-Americas
- Excellent English is a MUST.
- Recruiting/talent acquisition experience is a must
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, and Power Point)
- Analytical skills, self-driven and willingness to support and learn from different recruiting areas
- Organized, responsible and with strong sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate properly and professionally.
Come and grow with us! We are waiting for you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying