The Junior Project Manager is responsible to make sure that the scope and direction of each project (IT, network, DIA, MPLS, fiber optics, etc.) is on schedule, as well as other departments for support. This person will report directly to US based managers and will work on international telecom projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop comprehensive project trackers to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- High level of English and Excel.
- Previous experience as telecom dispatcher, coordinator, scheduling, or any other related role.
- Basic –Intermediate knowledge in telecommunications
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a US company
- Leadership skills are a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Enthusiastic and able to work with none or minimum supervision
- Law Benefits
- Excellent Salary
- Growth opportunities
- A flexible, engaging, and diverse workplace
- A work environment where we believe in you – both as an expert and a human
- Personal development
- To practice self-management and shared leadership, which give you the possibility to influence how we operate and how we go forward.
Come and grow with us! We are waiting for you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying