Revenue Assurance involves ensuring the accuracy of amounts billed by the company’s providers of telecom services (carriers) and the amounts billed in turn to the company’s clients. Gross margin analysis is also performed and variances to expectations are determined and explained.
- Perform invoice and report management within client's system
- Approve all invoices and compare to contracts via periodic “audits”
- Perform revenue assurance audits, metrics, reports, and reconciliations
- Ensure pricing meets contract expectations for gross profit
- Manage and track all carrier disputes
- Interface with carriers when investigating bill discrepancies and filing disputes
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Must have college degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Accounting/Math/Computer Science preferred)
- Proficient in Windows 10 and an expert user of Excel
- Strong analytical skills, with accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Career driven and self-motivated
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and a proven ability to work within deadlines.
- Law Benefits
- Excellent Salary
- Growth opportunities
- A flexible, engaging, and diverse workplace
- A work environment where we believe in you – both as an expert and a human
- Personal development
- To practice self-management and shared leadership, which give you the possibility to influence how we operate and how we go forward.
Come and grow with us! We are waiting for you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying